Featured User of the Week

Want to be the user of the week and feature on our social media & have your very own blog post?

What we need is a 200-300 piece of writing about your football experiences and you could have a chance to be one of the users of the week! All we need is to know the following:

• Why you support your team.

• You’re favourite player and why.

• The best ever game you have seen (Either live or TV)

• What’s your favourite thing about CrowdScores.

If you are interested, please send your submissions to joe@crowdscores.com

If you are not the first featured user of the week, don’t worry! There are another 52 weeks in a year! :slight_smile:

Good luck!

Hi
I’m TheIceColdSoul on CrowdScores. I support Manchester City FC because all my family support them. My first game was an u18 game against Wolves, we won(I think) and since then I’ve fallen in love with the club. I now go to most games(all home games) and can’t wait for the derby on Sunday😉
My favourite player is David Silva because he is so tricky to get the ball off, he’s a little magician!
My favourite City game was Man City vs QPR in the 2011/12 season. I went, and was tempted to leave and as I was leaving Sergio Aguero scored his famous goal!!! My favourite thing about CrowdScores is how supporters from rival team can communicate and spread their thoughts

Thanks

Sorry was meant to send it to email