Fifa tournament summer 2018 (About to start!)

Best football app in the world. Best community in football app in the world. We all know each other in the app. Why don’t we try and do a Fifa 18 tournament? If we get enough contenders i
i can try and establish something. Comment below your
-CrowdScores name
-Console
-Console name

K8A
Xbox One
WiLLiS x ReapZz

I hope this happens, I look forward to it

Staff will be involved. We’re on PS4.

That’s incredible! Best staffs in the world!

DivockJohnson
XBox One
Don’t remember my exact name, will be changing it to DivockJohnson shortly

PaIace
Xbox One
SewingChimp8897
(the name was automatic)

ILOVEWERDER
PS4
Peter Silie @DonaldTrump13445

I’m InSané.
Xbox one
CZI Reaper

Can you do the tournament across different consoles?

Yes I can. I have Xbox One so Xbox side is easily done but for PS4 I probably need someone to help me who has a ps4. And there will be Xbox tournament and Ps tournament.

AlwaysABlue
Gazza1706
PS4

So far we have 4 contenders from Xbox One and 2 + staff from PS4. How many contenders will there be from staff? Also wouldn’t mind getting more contenders, any way to spread this tournament more effectively? I mean we don’t need like 20 people but 6,7,8 something like that for both consoles or something. This tournament will be in late July or early August, which one suits you lads better? Also someone who has ps4 and pc and can record the games played and send them to me, contact me here os somewhere so I know there is someone who can record the ps4 games.

They’ll just be one contender from staff as it’s likely they’ll be a couple of us playing on the same team.

Have you tried mentioning it in the comments of a match? I’m sure that alone would probably create enough interest.

Late July or early August works for us :+1:

ATTENTION PEOPLE! NEXT WEDNESDAY IS THE LAST DAY TO JOIN.

People who have joined the tournament I’ll start adding you on Xbox. I’ll find a PS4 person today. Matches will be released soon.

CS name : Citeh1894
Xbox name : CZI Reaper