New Competitions

In this topic, we’ll update you with new competitions that have been added to the app. These two have been added in the last 24 hours;

I see what you mean…can you try get the Irish Leagues in? Like the division 1?

@DAT1DUNDALKFAN We’ve got them pal, I think they start this weekend.

They do
Didnt know you had our first division (Championship of Ireland)

DFB Pokal Junioren und Bundesliga Junioren u17 Ruhr cup sollte drin sein

I’m more concerend with one that has been removed. Step 4 of the non league pyramid in England. The Northern Premier League Division 1 North has suddenly vanished having been working well all season. The app is superb for non league football, but useless (to me) if the league isn’t there ! I’ve made numerous requests on Twitter to have this restored. Why was it removed?

When will you add the Veikkausliiga’s fixtures. (The league starts on 7th of April)

@Allu Next week they’ll be live on the app. Hopefully tomorrow.

Will you add the Champions League 1st round qualification soon? FC Santa Coloma vs Drita. La Fiorita vs Lincoln Red Imps. 1st leg is 26th of June. Second led is 29th of June. Also Europa League: 1st leg 28th of June. Second leg 5th of July. Europa vs Prishtina. Sant Julia vs Gzira. Engordany vs Folgore. B36 Torshavn vs St Joseph’s. Birkirkara vs KI Klaksvik. Tre Fiori vs Bala Town. Cefn Druids vs Trakai.

@Allu I’ll find out and let you know!

The Preliminary round is tomorrow 26th of June and the UCL games haven’t been added yet

We won’t be running the UCL / Europa League until the qualifying rounds I’m afraid.

Will you add the U-19 European Championship? It starts in about 5hours.

Will speak with the data team and see if it’s possible. Thanks for the heads up!

@sarge Hi, just wanted to know when or if you guys will add the Segunda Division. Thanks.
and also if you guys are adding the Botola League/Moroccan League

Tff 2. lig I want please