Reporting Glitches and Bugs

I tested it going to a really old pic and it doesn’t happen anymore it only happens to old pics

0 Likes

i think it’s because the notification part only holds 50 replies so let’s say you have 100 replies it can clear the newest 50 but the other 50 doesn’t clear cause you can’t tap on them for them to go (idk how to explain it)

2 Likes

Nah I get what you mean, I thought that too

1 Like

It is the screen that shows up when you scale your iOS profile pic.

0 Likes

Hello!

Why does it show only the old matches in the head-to-head “last matches” tab? Like shouldn’t it show their most recent matches? Because for many teams it shows their matches from 2016,2015 etc even though there has been matches in 2018 etc. Are you aware of this?

0 Likes

Hey.

I just wanted to say I can’t change my profile picture on iOS. I’ve got the latest update and everytime I set my profile picture it says “successfully updated details” but then doesn’t change. I don’t know if it’s my connection but since everything else on the app is fine I don’t think it is.

Thanks for reading.

1 Like

app works great only the like thing its still glitched it worked before the update

0 Likes

My profile picture problem must’ve been connection. My bad. :man_facepalming:

0 Likes

Hey, do you have an example from a certain fixture?

0 Likes

I’ll have it looked into for you

0 Likes

Looks like it is every fixture for me. Like that’s the next Der Klassiker and it shows the 2015 match as the latest one when there has been more recent matches. Same for Chelsea-ManU match. It shows 2015 as the most recent one when there has been more recent one. It shouldn’t work like this? Right?

0 Likes

We are aware and it’s getting fixed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello ! We suffer a bug that we can not send any more messages, Everybody

2 Likes

Yeah true. Sometimes it is happening

1 Like

Hey! What version are you on?

0 Likes

I’m in the version 4.2.0 and I can not withdraw the leagues that I do not want to follow, Is there a way to remove them?

0 Likes

Next to the header for “All Matches” there should be an open/close arrow that allows you to hide this section.

Let me know if this works for you!

1 Like

Ah yes it’s good Thanks !

1 Like

1 Like

Staff @sarge, I always sight, encounter with that. Please fix it. Thanks!

3 Likes